So I moved. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. My mum visiting alot on Sunday and stressing THE FUCK out of me. I am glad to be gone but somehow I don't feel like I'm completely free of her. It's like I haven't left and I'm just on a little holiday and will have to move back soon. I hope this feeling will wear off after I settle in.
The house is proving to be fun. I will post pics soon.
However one thing I overlooked is how secretly unclean the entire place is. My housemates have been living there since about September and I don't think they've cleaned once. From a distance it looks good but then you see the ecosystem of daddy long legs in the toilet. The rediculous amount of shower and toothpaste scum all over the bathroom (and NO SOAP? WTF?) The incorrectly stacked fridge (sorry, I'm a stickler for food hygeine) and the fact that the slate floors are so dirty your feet turn black from walking around barefoot.
I'm sorry, that's just grotty.
So I'm slowly working on cleaning it, which is lame and anal of me but I like to settle in without having to worry about germs and tiny spiders crawling all over me, especially when I'm naked or on the can. Lucky they're never home and don't see how crazy I am.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment