Posted by:
31 year old male
Ad:
I am looking For a Single Professional woman who is easy going, genuine, laid back with a sense of humour and appreciates a diverse taste in music
Coupled with:
Pic of said male in webcam, shirt unbuttoned making sexy face. Also has porno moustache.
Me:
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
I'm sorry, I thought these were ads for available rooms, not available chicks for guys to lay. Translation of ad as follows:
I am looking (not to move in, just for fun sexy time) For a Single (available) Professional (won't want me to pay her, no crabs) woman (vagina) who is easy going (into threesomes and "sleep sex"), genuine (won't bring home other guys... unless I ask her to), laid back (or likes to lie on her back) with a sense of humour (won't be an uptight bitch) and appreciates a diverse taste in music (such as my Bee Gees collection which I will use to seduce you. MMMM SEXY TIME!)
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment