Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Biiiizzzzzeeeeeee

Thank god I don't have a job right now because everything has ramped up so much that I have no idea how my life would work with one. I've been pulled in last minute to talk at a fashion conference tomorrow night about the jewel biz, which I am only half prepared for (the prepared half being presentation slides, the unprepared part being what the hell I'm actually going to say to fill the time).

I'm also trying to get ready the new season's pieces for some big art markets I'm doing this weekend. I also planned to make giant foamcore props although I have no idea how or when I will be doing this. I have also decided to do radical changes to all of my lines (about 10) which is taking fucking forever to put it place.

AND THEN I need to get my pieces ready for the big art exhibition at the beginning of August. And somehow figure out how to post them down to Melbourne. Err.

Tomorrow I find out whether I'm getting a freelance job, and on Thursday I'm picking up my contact lenses because I am sick of wearing glasses. Hitting 18 years, and I have no idea what my face actually looks like without anything on it. Double err.

I want to celebrate this momentus occasion with a haircut, but my hairdresser has left Sydney and I have no idea whether I want a fringe or not, so i'm delaying, delaying.

I am also detoxing, which pretty much means no chocolate, no pepsi, more water. You will be suprised at how much I need to do all these things. My face is pimple heaven. It is bad.

No comments: