Sunday, January 06, 2008

The hangover.

Last night after I finished my folio I thought I'd celebrate with a beer and a DVD. Half way through the DVD I'd finished the beer and I said to myself, "fuck I would love another!" So another I had. And then some cigarettes. And then some vodka. And then I went out at 3am to meet The Banana Grabber and his friend at the hideous Zanzibar.

It was hideous. I never want to go there again. It's filled with ugly people who want to look beautiful. And so many sleazy guys. Gross.

But no matter how much vegemite or water I consumed, I am so fucking hungover today. I can barely move. Or talk. I am amazed that I actually got the internet up and managed to type anything. Thankgod the stomach and organ pain has gone (my bladder fucking KILLED). All that's left now is the nausea. Next to me is a shopping bag waiting patiently with open arms to recieve my puke.

I hurt. So bad.

No comments: