Friday, January 11, 2008
Best dream ever. Next to the wet ones.
Oh, I've been tired. Between the eye strain and the burning blood and the caffeine sugar caffeine I took a 5 hour nap to the sounds of the neighbour's kids screaming and The Banana Grabber and his creepy friend banging around the house. I had a dream that I lived with all my friends and while we were drunk at the local pool they had a NYE party and all my friends from everywhere were there, and when I arrived there were 66 txt messages on my phone from people asking where I was, the last one being some codic message about the Newtown commissioned wall. As I slowly arose from my slumber I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to remember it word for word in an effort to unlock its secret message. I don't know if I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment