Sunday, September 02, 2007

First task

So after I made my last post, I went to the games shop (a shop for games) across the road from my work building and bought myself a pretty orange clear 12 sided Die, which I have since lost. I drew up a list of random things to do and rolled.

The outcome sounds a bit lame, but if you know me you know that this will be VERY HARD. Anyway, it's to wake up at 6am every morning for the next week. I know this makes me out to be a pussy, but for the past few months I've been waking up at 8:30 every morning and rushing into work. It's a habit I just can't shake, so this may be very good for me.

Thank you, Die.

In other news, Spring is still welcome. Yesterday and today have been a (Mc?)Flurry of activity, including Glebe Markets, driving The Banana Grabbing One's car at full speed to the Metro, having a can of spray paint exploding on me, and going to the toilet with one hand. What will my 6am mornings hold in store for me? I am wet with anticipation.

No comments: