Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Housemate eviction nominations

Big Brother: Karen.

Karen: Hi Big Broth-

Big Brother: Which housemate do you nominate for eviction for 2 points... and what are the reasons why?

Karen: Hi Big Brother. For 2 points for eviction I nominate Loud Sex Housemate. I find that in the house, we just don't seem to mesh as good as with the other housemate.

Big Brother: Karen, that is not a valid reason for nomination. Your nomination is invalid.

Karen: unnnnnggghhh, okay. I find Loud Sex Housemate to be really anal and boring. he's like a grumpy old man. And he tries to belittle everyone else in the house to leverage his position. It makes my time in the house less exciting, so yeah I want him to go.

Big Brother: Please elaborate on this more. Big Brother does not understand.

Karen: Like, that time with the rug and the leaf blower, I figured he just pulled me up on it in such a rude way because he wanted someone else to feel guilty over the fact that he fucked up. I mean, at the end of the day he called me up to tell me not to clean the backyard because he would. Ultimately it's his fault.

And it's not just that. He's always blaming other people for the littlest things, like not wiping the stove top after you cook, or stealing his stupid enviro bags. He's not perfect himself. He leaves rotting food in the fridge, can't wash up properly, has revolting loud sex with his girlfriend. He even goes through the house and turns all the lights off, even when we're in the rooms trying to see.

And he's not even that smart! Like how he always puts bananas and soggy biscuits in the fridge. Or how he changes lightbulbs on a swivel chair. Or how he leaves the stove on overnight. I mean he really just drives me up the wall.

Oh yeah! And how he pays the same amount of rent as me and Banana Grabber yet he takes up half the house! What the hell is with that? I mean who does he think he is?

Big Brother: Karen, your two minutes are almost up. Which housemate do you nominate for one point?

Karen: Ehhh, I guess I nominate Banana Grabber. I actually really like him but he's a bit of a slob.

Big Brother: If you like him Karen, why are you nominating him?

Karen: Because he's the only other housemate in the house?

Big Brother: *awkward pause* Nomination... accepted.

Karen: Thanks Big Brother. *leaves diary room*

No comments: