Monday, April 16, 2007

Living life through a colostomy bag

A boozy weekend.

Part I

Work party! Wasn't that pissed. Apart from the bar tab. The bitching about work. The avoiding of people I didn't like. The soppy serious talk. The talk of boobs. Being told how great I am. I like that bit. Oh and barely dragging myself into work the next day.

Part II

I thought I would pike on Ainslea's birthday because I was so wrecked from the night before. Ended up going to the karaoke bar which turned into some wierd crazy rollercoaster party. Like people dancing on tables, lots of screaming, bursting into random rooms filled with asians dancing and then just screaming "ni hao!" and waving my arms in the air. Chicken wings. A doctor buying me a whole bottle of Vodka! Galliano shots. Police raids. Guys getting nude and slapping each other on the arse with their belts. And then being so drunk I had to put myself to bed. But DUI Vanessa and bf, and then meeting some random Israeli trance DJ on the walk home and him giving me his phone number and wanting to take me into city park at 1:30 in the morning...

And then parading drunk for my housemate. And eating 2 minute noodles and day old mcdonalds. Then passing out on my bed with my glasses still on.

Part III

I hurt from being so drunk. My stomach doesn't feel any good. Bf comes over and we wearily drag ourselves into city for Gay Daniel's birthday dinner. Ate at Thainesia (and it only took 2 hours for the food to arrive!) with a table full of gays. Bf ended up having a riot making gay jokes and talking about big penises. Daniel passed out at the table, sitting upright. Photos ensued.

Then we ended up going to Palms, which is this hilarious gay club. As soon as we walk in there's a thousand eyes and smiles staring at my boyfriend. We are both a bit scared. Ended up on the dancefloor with a lesbian trying not to check me out andmy boyfriend wrestling with 2 gay friends. Got to the point where we were like "we can punch on and have the best night of our lives... or be good to our bodies and go home to get comatose".

We went home. So glad I did. I seem to always pike early but I feel to old to get absolutely wrauted every night. My body hates me. I'm not the same old Karen.

No comments: