Friday, December 15, 2006

Old blogs

I want to keep this somewhere before I delete it forever.

---------------------------------

I am existential and full of shit.

No matter how much I try to pretend it's not true, I'm still destructive. I'm still looking for ways to slowly kill myself, or die trying.

I wonder what would fix me. What I'm missing. What would make me happy. What's stopping me from throwing my entire life in the bin right now?

For the past 2 months - hell, the past 2 years - I've been operating under a kind of brain fog. I want it to go away. I want to have clarity and understanding and intelligence back. I feel like I'm in a coma that I can't crawl out of. Have I always been like this? I can't recall anything earlier.

I think I was a better person with better convictions, but maybe I was just naive.

I wish I could wake up and it be February already. I hate my life. Can I please have a new one?

No comments: