Okay so two problems.
UNO.
I just removed a previously written post because I was afraid the content would offend some people, and attract crazies to my blog. Should I really care? Do I have to self-censor myself? Or am I willing to put up with the slagging slags? Instinctively I know what I should do but I'm too fucking timid. I'll think about putting it back up.
DEUS.
I keep going back and editing past posts. It's a bad habit I've developed from work. When you see a mistake, you fix it. Well, I keep seeing mistakes. I have to learn that changing past documentation is bad. And it screws up people's memories of what they've read in the past. I just need to learn how to write better the first time. Not such a bad thing.
And that is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Speaking of edits, you might want to fix your spelling of "psyschologist" :P
SHH AINSLEA I SAID NO MORE EDITS!
People will just have to put up with my retarded typos.
Post a Comment