I wrote that in caps because it is an important statement that needs to be yelled to the world. SEE THAT WORLD? I'VE BEEN DOING THINGS. YES, THAT'S RIGHT, ME.
- I have officially saved up enough money to buy a car. YES. YES. YES. First milestone reached. It was a big one.
- Have agreed on a design for the Marrickville shopfront with the owner. She's getting some images together for me to look at, and in 2 weeks time we're going to figure out how it's all going to work. Excitement!
- I have been accepted into this design blog community. It's kind of wierd, especially as everyone else in it are actually artists, and I am not. However, one girl in the group is a Melbournite, and could be good to know
- I randomly ran into a friend-of-a-friend who is moving down to Melbourne a month before me, for the exact same reasons. YAY. Friend <3
- I got my jewellery business online! This is great. The site was a beast, but it is completed, and I am proud. Already there is 1 store in Melbourne willing to sell my stuff, and another online stockist happy to do the same. And at least when I die, I can say I made an e-commerce site. Yep, that's a life changer, that one.
- I am actually happy. This could have something to do with The Loud Sex One going to Thailand to chase lady boys for a month, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. I now know that there is a start and an end to everything, and life suddenly feels accomplishable. This is good. I am being a person, and it is good.
Tomorrow is a friend's birthday at the Townie. I am excited as I have never been to the Townie with any girls before. I don't know how I should act. Usually I am dressed in my ugly clothes, hanging off a bar stool with a schooner of Coopers in my hand. I can't imagine being there with a dozen hot chicks, sipping their vodka cranberries through tiny midget straws. Hmm. Hmm. I can't wait!

3 comments:
Hey, you sound excited and stuff! I felt excited reading about your excitement! It sounds like you have life by the balls. I didn't know you make jewellery. What is the site?
By the way, you have been tagged. Yes siree. http://gempires.blogspot.com/2008/02/smut-meme.html
okay i deleted the comment because it was coming up in google search. Real world + blog world = disaster.
Post a Comment