Monday, December 10, 2007

But how can I begin to explain?

364 days ago I took a sick day, which I am doing again today. It was my birthday, which it will be again tomorrow. It was also the day I set up this blog.

I wonder what's changed in that time. Alot obviously, but it doesn't seem like I'm one of them.

So right now I'm doing alot of reminiscing. I'm trying to figure out if I was happier last year than I am now. Although I'm being very good at controlling my spending money which makes me think that I'm satisfied right now. That sounds so... ordinary. Ugh.

2 comments:

DS said...

Happy Birthday! hooray!

Being good at controlling my spending money would make me very happy indeed.

karen said...

Yayyy! I stupidly forgot (because it only comes once a year so I guess it's enough time to blank it out) that all my birthdays are horrific. So hooray that it's passed!!!

The money makes me happy. I like to do a little dance everytime I look in my bank account. one day I wish to swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.