I don't cry much these days. I have admitted defeat and am now slowly floating along, blocking it all out again.
I worry I do not understand things. I worry that I have gone mad and that my mind is working backwards. I have a psychologist who doesn't let me say anything but instead talks about himself. I wonder who these sessions are for.
I dream that my left side is on fire. Apparently this is a good thing.
I might have an allergy, or irritable bowel syndrome. Some days are good, and some days are bad.
I am undeterminable, I am luck of the draw.
I, I, I.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How are you?
I don't really know. How do you tell? I guess I am doing badly, but then for myself I guess I am doing OK. Thank you for asking, though.
Post a Comment