skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
calamity, confusion & karen
Offending people since Dec 1983
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I am filled with an immeasurable sadness. And I can't really figure out why.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
karen
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
the bastard daughter of tea parties & rock n' roll.
View my complete profile
Hit Pic
I still love tortoises
Hit List
Birthday month!
Camembert in sandwiches
Chi Chi metallic nailpolish
Nevernude shorts
Coopers Pale
Hit Line
"When the star twinkle up the sky
I open winkle up the pie.
"
- Jim's sms poem
Click
Wooster Collective
42 Below Vodka
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
Vice Magazine
Gempires
Dale Slamma
Reasons You Will Hate Me
Nosey in Newtown
What's this on my hand?
You Wish You Looked This Good
Manolo shoe blog
Alan Shore
The Daily Truth
Kirsty Burst
Beyond My Desk
Archived Mishaps
June
(1)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(3)
August
(4)
July
(6)
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(6)
March
(3)
February
(7)
January
(8)
December
(11)
November
(3)
October
(9)
September
(12)
August
(16)
July
(12)
June
(20)
May
(13)
April
(12)
March
(6)
February
(12)
January
(18)
December
(23)
Labels
art
(9)
boy
(17)
drunk adventures
(18)
ghost
(4)
holiday
(6)
i love work
(43)
k-k-karen
(6)
moving
(24)
politics
(3)
sharehouse
(48)
things wrong with my innards
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment