Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sharehouse update

I was going to write a collection of "short stories about sharehousing", detailing the debacles that have been ongoing for the past fornight with The Loud Sex One, but I got too lazy.

One part of this included hearing him have loud sex AGAIN when me and The Banana Grabbing One were downstairs watching TV. It was horrible. We just sat there with our hands over our ears, me screaming to block out the noise.

And another part involved how The Loud Sex One has proven to be absolutely useless when it comes to cleaning the house, then lies about it and blames it on one of us.

Unfortunately for him, me and The Banana Grabbing One have become fast friends in the past week. We have since formed an alliance of gossip and bitching and lots of nasty name calling. It's great. We even got matching hats.

But one thing The Banana Grabbing One did say to me, in his wise age of 27, is that after a while you should just learn to block out The Loud Sex One's stupidity. (I love how these names make them sound all zen). Because he ain't going to get smarter.

So I'm going to try doing it. That said, me and The Loud Sex one haven't talked in almost a fortnight. We just avoid each other. We had this angry note debacle complaining about dishwashing and now it's like this unspoken agreement that we're enemies.

Eh, fuck it.

No comments: