Monday, June 18, 2007

Talking with a friend from work

we discovered we're both constrained, wanting to do something BIG in the world.

It seems we've both hit that age where churning out mindless idiotic internet banners isn't doing it for us anymore.

Everyday I can't wake up, go to sleep, smile or do anything because I feel like my life is shrinking around me, slowly crushing the air out of me.

I want to breathe deep.

I am restless to take a few weeks off and work on a project that I dare not even whisper about to other people. I know it's something that could become very big. It's slowly tick tocking away in my mind.

And as the hours
and days
and months creep by

I know that I am slowly running out of time.

(Like all good ideas that slipped away, this is one of those "chance in a lifetime" ones.)

Like when you know what your destiny is, but it seems to unexpected that you don't know if it could happen or if you've finally gone loco.
?

I am so scared.

No comments: