Went out last night with Banana Grabber to see Unkle Ho at the Mandarin Club. It was a random sort of affair. Went to the Paddington Inn first to catch up with some of his friends. One of them was a sleazy midget and another was very "rural". At least his girlfriend was lovely which made it bareable. It reminded me alot of being back in Bathurst.
Went back to the Mandarin Club where it was packed and impossible to find ladies bathrooms. The drinks were cheap but watered down and we ended up on the dance floor which was this freaky wooden trampoline that stank of booze and vomit and body odour.
It was a really good night though. There were times it which I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
And then we came home munching on kebabs and chips, tried not to laugh at people on the bus and then had a vegemite eating competition.
Now I feel not hungover (thank you vegemite) but my brain is all over the shop. Was meant to travel up to the Northern Beaches to spend the weekend with my boyfriend but he insisted I stay home because I'm slipping into sickness and I've got too much shit to do. See below.
- Crappy freelance thing which I absolutely hate and wish I never said yes to in the first place. The guy wants copy within a day of briefing me (and he KNOWS that I work 9-5) yet still demands that I get it done, and he can't even tell me what he fucking wants. I give up.
- Vanessa's dress and my bag need sewing.
- Wireframe for my jewellery label site. I don't even want it to look like that, but the girl who is helping me insists. I don't know.
- Look at getting new glasses, getting haircut, getting license renewed etc.
- My clothes smell.
- I have no food. Literally, my cupboards are bare of anything edible. I had alot of corn though. Don't know why.
- Clean up my room. I have an avalanche of crap hiding under my bed. It's time it goes.
I think I'm going to wander up the street and get some juice and a burger. But mainly for the human interaction. I feel like I'm in a bubble.

No comments:
Post a Comment