So on Saturday I had my first run in with Floyd the ghost.
On Saturday morning, Loud Sex Housemate was at his girlfriend's, probably having loud sex, and the other housemate and I were wandering around enjoying our Long Weekend. I was upstairs rifling through the linen closet (which is right next to Loud Sex Housemate's room) when I heard this loud strained breathing coming from right next to me.
I knew it wasn't coming from next door, and I dismissed it as being my other housemate, whose room is about 7 metres down the hall. It was only when I went downstairs that I found my other housemate sitting in the lounge watching JTV.
Eep!
As much as I was thinking Floyd was a lonely spirit, I think he is a bit pervy and creepy. So now everytime I go upstairs I just sing loudly and try not to think about it at all. Apparently this psychic lady does medium work, although I'm not sure whether I want to fork up $100 to find out what Floyd is like. I'm not really sure I want to know.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment