Monday, January 22, 2007

Uggggh so many things to blog about in so little time. I feel like my life is a helium balloon being pushed around by a circle of electric fans, and I'm drunk on the floor watching it bob around on the ceiling but too fucked to get up and do something about it.

Here's a short run down of the past.... 54 or so hours. In point form, because everyone is so over paragraphs these days:

  • Went to boyfriend's for the weekend. AGAIN. My life is so predictable it's starting to sound sad.
  • Went to the beach. The water was icy cold, in that your skin would be BURNING FROM THE PAIN and your fingers and toes were numb but not in a nice way and you would scream every time I wave came near.
  • Caught up with Mitch and Michelle for drinks at Surf Rock, which was really nice in it's decor but filled with some scary people and a really bad singer songwriter coverplaying guitarist. They also had the crappiest drink selection ever.
  • Had to meet up with CuntFace friend again so he could apologise to me properly. He did a better job with my bf the night before. Whateverrrrr. I'm so over it.
  • Enjoyed sweat dripping off the back of my legs during Sunday's heatwave. Joy!
  • AWARD School applications are open again, and I will apply again. For the third time in a row. I am very scared about failing this time in case the people I work with will think I am a massive tard. I have less than 2 weeks to enter. Someone please hold my hand so I don't pee my pants.

Also coming up this week... MY TRIP TO ADELAIDE! My cousin is getting married. Apparently it's going to be scorching hot. And CK might not make it back from London in time for DRUNK GERMAN DISCO VODKA CUCKOO CLOCK PARTY TIME. Sads. CK come home!!! I will cry a thousand blue emoticons for you :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was good to catch up, would have preferred a quieter venue but it was nice all the same. If you are around so regularly then we should do it more often.
Did "boyfriend" get a NoFX ticket?

karen said...

yes he and his brother did. He also wants to know if you want to go with to the Dropkick Murphys in March.

AND WHATS THE GO WITH LOCKING YOUR BLOG MITCH. Not. cool.