...And I kind of hate that feeling where you feel like you're slipping away and there's nothing to grab onto.
The weekend was shit. Stayed at bf's house, and talked about last weekend more. And then heard what people were saying about me, and how they all thought I was overreacting even though they had NO idea what had happened or what CuntFace said to me. I got pissed off, and then upset at my bf because sometimes it feels like he's taking their side.
So it was a cranky pants weekend. I think (and a friend at work agrees) that I need to spend more time with my real friends. So all you real friends reading this blog out there, you wanna do something? I have all my weekends free pretty much so lets get together and get smashed.
Work has been hell busy this month. Haven't had much of a chance to do everything. Apart from today being PAY DAY! then going out at lunch and buying a stupid plastic and wood fox brooch for SIXTY FUCKING DOLLARS. That was the sale price, too. It's from Incu, by Lost in the Woods. It's nice, but it looks like it will break.
So now I'm being a stingy saver (again) and following Mitch's lardarse danish rule, where I eliminate snacking to see how much money I save.
I've calculated that I spend $7.50-$10 a day on snacks. So in a month I could save up to $200, which is an insane amount of money to spend on Pepsi, Wagon Wheels and gum. If I don't buy crap for 4 months, I could buy a fancy new mobile on my candy money. Which would, paraphrasing CK, be totally "grouse".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment