Monday, December 11, 2006

You'd have to drag me away scrapping and hollering

I thought that when I'd start being employed as a writer I'd stop needing to write everywhere else and would just live a happy, little, well-paid life. How wrong I was.

5 weeks down the line and I have an existentialist dilemma, a vodka addiction, alot of psych bills and a compulsive urge to write down every thought going through my head. I'm making this blog because I've started to spill these thoughts all over my myspace profile, and it's not a pretty sight.

Who knows where this will go? I somewhat envision fame and new nerdy internet friends and some recognition of my dying talent which I will probably never get in my chosen career. Or maybe I'll just kill this blog in 2 months like I have with all my other blog babies. I am the Medea of the blogging world. Flying to the heavens on a chariot as a super cool demi-god, making men all over Ancient Greece want to puke all over their chitons.

But if I keep with my job, which I plan to do, then I'll be keeping my need to whinge about my life and the need to wax lyrical about how fucked up society is. So watch out kids! Expect a k-k-karen rampage soon.

No comments: