Thursday, December 21, 2006

txt msg classics

I love keeping funny text messages, but my phone is getting so full up that I just need to delete everything. So here we are. Classic txt msg hits according to Karen's phone:

Daniel - STOLEN PHONE?! THATS HORRIBLE!? (14 May 2004 23:02:50)

Nicole - Omg! Clark tanks ad is on in qld! Haha! Noosa is great, having lots of fun. Lots of comic sans on shop signs tho. Eew. (9 Sept 2004 17:59:07)

Nicole - Haha! Was walking past lower b and girl was screaming 'someone has put a vagina on my window. Classic! She took it down. The hilarity! (25 Oct 2004 15:15:38)

Nicole - Its true. Fenwick likes guys that dont bathe! (9 Nov 2004 19:31:29)

Nicole - Cunt girl is in labs. She has an ass like Caz! (12 Nov 2004 22:23:06)

Nicole - Haha watching Lauren on wheel of fortune. Top dollar. (17 Nov 2004 17:03:50)


Nicole - Didnt get AFA. I am a loser and thinking what to do w my life. Will become erotic masseuse (3 Dec 2004 21:53:05)

Nicole - No. Am really, really, really, really, really serious. Nuh, just kidding. (11 Feb 2005 16:48:40)

Nicole - I was just in myer and josie russell from home and away was trying on clothes in the middle of the change rooms. So random. (10 Apr 2005 14:25:52)

Mitch - We're here. and then when i go from here to there my 'here' comes with me everywhere, til 'there' is 'here' and 'here' is 'there'. (5 May 2005 21:10:39)

Daniel - Did the g'friend look rough? (31 Aug 2005 12:04:26)

Daniel - ...and my Andy Gibb AM radio microphone! (6 Sept 2005 13:04:02)

Vanessa - She'd better thank her lucky stars cos i don't hink anyone else would marry a dog like her! I almost feel bad for saying that... (3 Apr 2006 16:25:25)

Boyfriend - I could give u a job (2 Nov 2006 09:31:18)

Boyfriend - So all in all it was a good nite! U had *other male* all 2 urself (18 Nov 2006 22:52:16)

Vanessa - Haha cool. I spent all today throwing up. (10 Dec 2006 20:36:22)

Daniel - He liked the Spice Girls for God's sake?!? (20 Dec 2006 14:34:11)

No comments: